Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Seperation....

Seperation Anxiety that is....

Miles has the worst case of it out of any of our kids. Most days I can't even leave him with daddy without him screaming and crying at the gate. Luckily, he will calm down quickly if it's daddy. The poor nursery workers at church try their best to get him to calm down, but it always ends the same.....us having to pick him up in the middle of service. I can't even remember the last time that we got to sit through an entire church service without having to get him and then keep him quiet.

I know that one day he'll be over it. Part of me can't wait! The other part of me knows that when this is over he'll be able to be without me without a second thought. He'll come out of this independent and confident just like his brothers did. He'll also come out of this not so much a baby anymore.

Since he's the last one, I sure wish he wouldn't grow up so quickly! I guess before long it'll be my turn for seperation anxiety as they all grow up and become more and more independent.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awwwww Relish the time... *HUGS*