Thursday, May 10, 2007

Uncertain...

I hate being "not sure" about things in my life. I'd much prefer to have it all figured out. It's just easier that way. There are 3 things going on in my life that I'm uncertain about.

1) To Homeschool or Not To Homeschool, that is the question....
I'm 95% sure that I've made my decision, but that tiny 5% still creeps in all the time.

2) Are We Done Yet?
We've been saying for a year now, that one of us was gonna go get "fixed". Still hasn't happened. I've made appointments and it never felt right so we never did it. 6 months ago, I was 100% sure we were done. Now, I don't know what to think. I mean HELLO we have 4 boys!! Our life is chaos, how can I even be thinking of adding another mouth to feed/butt to change/soul to nurture. And if we did go for it, there'd be all the "hoping this one is a girl/tried for the girl, huh" (no we aren't/no we didn't, we'd prefer another boy anyway!). Not to mention all the "ARE YOU NUTS?!?!" (If not yet, we soon will be!). Then there are the plans that would have to be put on hold, etc, if we went for it. I'm 100% happy with my family now, and if we choose not to have another baby, then I'll still be 100% happy. I'm just not sure......

3) There's been some stuff happen lately regarding our church. I LOVE our church, and can't imagine ever leaving it and finding another "home" where we feel so welcome and loved. But with that being said, I'm not sure if our future is in the church.

3 comments:

Heather said...

*HUGS* regarding everything... it will all work out in the end *HUGS*

LoisLane said...

Tag, you're it. Go visit my blog to see why.

Karen said...

Mine too... but traci beat me to the post... do it once for both!

Good luck with the church situation... something like that is really hard to deal with.