Thursday, May 17, 2007

My very first TAG!

And it happened twice on the same day! Thanks Traci and Karen, for making me feel special. :P

THE RULES:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

THE FACTS:

1) I pierced my own belly button when I was a sophmore in high school. My mom has no idea, even to this day!

2) I was the in the Miss Teen USA Georgia pageant when I was 16. My roommate won, and went on to the Miss Teen USA pageant.

3) I'm a big time procrastinator.

4) I met best friend (IRL), online at babycenter.com . we discovered we lived in the same town and had kids the same age (her dd is 1 month older than Michael). we met up and have been BFF since!

5) Since we went to a digital camera, I'm horrible about getting hard copies of my pictures. I don't have any hard copies after 2004! I really *need* to get those printed!!!

6) I've only "been with" one person. Obviously, that is KJ. lol.

7) When I was younger I would talk super fast, and ALL THE TIME. Who am I kidding? I still do!


I'm not going to be tagging anyone, because everyone that I could tag, has already been tagged! I'm breaking the rules! OOPS!

2 comments:

Karen said...

It's hard to find someone to tag... Traci and I tagged almost all the same people... LOL!

Heather said...

Hehe I remember when you met you BFF! It was a glorious day... and to be honest... I was soo jealous LOL! That she could spend time with you guys and I couldnt! LOL