Sunday, May 06, 2007

Harry Hand Peter Pan


This is the name that Max gave his little toy puppy. He bought this puppy at a yard sale for 25 cents. It's a small little brown puppy, about the size of his foot. First his name was just Harry Hand. I'm not sure where he came up with this name. A few nights ago, he informed me that Harry Hand's last name was Peter Pan. I'm not sure how he came up with this either, but that's what his name. Harry Hand Peter Pan.

Max is quite the comic. He really says the funniest things. The other day he was helping me to pick out his clothes, and I asked him about a shirt, and with the most serious voice he said, "WHAT?!?! Is that a girl shirt or somethin'?" Now imagine this is the cutest 3 year old voice you've ever heard. KJ and I were seriously ROFLOL.

Then today we were at Home Depot. Matthew picked up a rose bush clipping and the thorns stuck him. He started whining about it. Max picked it up and got stuck, and said to Matthew, "I didn't cry, because I'm a man!" KJ and I burst out laughing. After Home Depot, we went to the lake and had a picnic. Afterwards, we let the boys play in the lake. When we were leaving they put their crocs back on, and Max got into the water with them on. I didn't see him do this. Matthew asked if he could get in the water with his crocs and I said no. Max then said, "Yeah only a real man can." What a nut!!

I don't know where this boy gets this stuff from, but he is a total jokester.

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Oh my goodness, the testosterone already on that one! *LOL*

Heather said...

OMG Toby and Max could be twins... I am about to post something similar on my blog today LOLOL we always knew we were sisters... now this just proves it!!!